Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Who Has Me Locked In Their Memory?

.

I wonder if anyone has me locked in their memory.

I carry the memories of many people with me wherever I go. There was this one guy in Standard One who drew a green tiger. Miss D'Cruz, our class teacher stopped at our table and asked him about it and he said yes, his tiger is green in colour. I can't recall his name but it was either Shahrul, Khairul or Zairul. He left for another school soon after.

Of course the opposite sex are well represented. A certain smile, a certain walk, a certain hairstyle and a certain shake of the head is more than enough to remind me of a person or two.

Some I have carried for decades but as I grow older, people tend to be less memorable. I guess I have met too many.

But my favourite..................., aaaaaah my favourite. For me to know and everyone else to wonder. Of course, that certain smile, walk, hairstyle and shake of the head, all in one.

I wonder if anyone has me locked in their memory...................

.