Friday, February 04, 2005

Love Letter From Someone You Don't Want To Receive One From.

.

From the Taxman.

I got hit a few weeks back with a letter from our Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri to the tune of RM 4430.84. Aiyoyi. Oh Zod, headache, head spinning. Frantic searching yielded only half of the documents that I needed. Oh my Zod, where are the rest....?

Hmmmmm..... the statement sure looked funny. Mr. Taxman said that I never paid any taxes in 1997 and 1998. That alone is strange since I started working many many moons ago, money have always been deducted from my salary. Monthly. That quart of blood. Without fail.

True enough, about two weeks ago, I found the documents that I needed - they were still in the box that was used to bring them back when I was finally transferred home five years ago.

Well, Mr. LHDN, according to my documents, you now owe me RM 5936.82.

I'm rich, I'm rich!!!! Phew!!! What a relief...

.