Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hotdog Poser

.

Believe it or not, I cooked fried rice before going to work this morning. Before pergi kerja tu, biasa nak minum air pun tak sempat. Complete with vegetables, ikan bilis, eggs and a frankfurter, not any ordinary piece of hotdog but the tasty, spicy one. Yummy. For three people lagi!!! Ni malam tadi punya ceritalah ni. Pak Lah datang from the training centre, ate at my house but we overestimated the amount of rice that we three would lantak and we got left over with a mountain of rice.

"Ni nasi goreng besok sedap ni.......", adalah wise guy cakap.

So kenalah goreng nasi. I guess when I went to bed last night, I must have been like that donut man - "have to masak nasi goreng pagi besok, have to masak nasi goreng besok, have to...."

The next morning, got up, took out all the things from the fridge, the cabinets. Sliced the onions, the frankfurter and the kobis. Warm up the magic wok, in the meantime had a cuppa of old town white coffee (I am not supposed to drink coffee but once a day against seven or eight times a day previously should be OK ain't it?), heat up the oil, the perencah and etc. etc. etc. and of course after my Yul Bryner, a wokful of fried rice ala dudae simboyo. Spoon licking good. Done with the cooking, while waiting for the rice to cool down a bit, rushed into the shower (masa tu dah berus gigi, OK?) and showered. I got dressed, warmly lah, sojuk now OK? I scooped the nasi goreng up into three tupperwares. One for me, one for Pak lah and one for Aziz. Gave one to Pak Lah ("I biasa tak breakfastlah...") - jangan ngada2, (Oh, tapi pukul 9 or 10 I makanlah) and carried the remaining two to the office.

After the morning operations meeting, before the risk management meeting, makan punya makan, I noticed that I only got two pieces of the spicy, yummy frankfurter, maybe the size of a 20 sen coin. Ini tak adil, aku tipu.....

I called Pak Lah, "Pak Lah, nasi you banyak tak daging dia?"

"Banyak, I pun heran kenapa banyak sangat...."

Makan jambu, tak guna betul. Ceduk punya ceduk pagi tadi, punyalah nak cepat, ada tupperware dapat banyak daging, ada dapat tak ada daging.......

Ciiissss.....

I need some more daging spicy sedap.....

.