Saturday, December 27, 2008

Of Home

.

Life can be kind sometimes. I'm on my way home after a near miss. A near miss because I only got the OK from da boss at about 4.45 pm. That is late considering I have to get my bag from the house and the flight is at 7 pm. He's away on leave and he simply prefers that I be there when he is away. Auwww, that is supposed to give me a warm feeling huh? No, it simply means that my leave is very very very limited mah, I usually lose one, he's the boss, ha ha. After a series of unfortunate events which happened when both of us were away, we made sure that at least one of us is here at any one time. I was ready to call Lina and tell her that I won't becoming home this time and gonna miss Kamil's wedding and Andek's family gathering. And I have been looking forward to both. And the children have already informed me of their wish list for this trip home. Would they be disappointed or what?

But not after trying out a new small backpack hotel in Bangkok where their idea of an American breakfast is a plate filled with bacon and sausages plus tiny pieces bread and eggs. Scratch that hotel. Stick to Suvarnabhumi Novotel lah.

Right, gotta get out of this lounge and catch the flight to KUL. I love KUL, don't you?

.