Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Commencement (Oooohh.....A Long Time Ago)

.

I think I am slightly to the left of the faculty member in the red robe, fixing my cap....


I decided to participate in the Commencement exercise in my senior year on the morning of the day itself. You could do that over there. Initially the thought was, tak rugged lah, commencement commencement ni..... Rugged mak-ged, gi jugak....

It was a mad dash with Mardzukie to the student union to grab a robe and a cap. And also to register. It's not complicated over there - I was in a Levis' 501, a white shirt and a pair of Converse high tops.

I think Mardzukie still have the robe and the cap - he was supposed to keep it while I go home for good and until I get a copy of my degree from the school, just in case they figured out I pinched the robe and cap and they wanted it back. Mardzukie could then give it back to the school and they would give me my degree. It turned out that Mardzukie misplaced the robe and cap somewhere in his postings in the army but fortunately the school forgot about it too.

I need my robe and cap....

.