Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Still Lost....

.

Aberdeen is colder than Paris. Never thought that 8 degrees C would be that cold. I'm glad that the meetings are over. I just have one more night before going home. Yahoo. Yahoo. Yahoo. One seasoned traveller I am huh?

The flight from Paris to Aberdeen was on a small Fokker 70. Boy, brought back memories of travelling in those tiny Islanders. You tend to feel every single air pocket, no matter how small.

Anyway, here are more snapshots of Paris... I wonder what gulai is waiting for me when I reach home..... I am so sick of ikan, fish and tabasco....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and the Arch de Triomphe....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That thing at La Defense, ha ha.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A billboard along Rue New York. Why a billboard? I don't know....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Parking the French way.... Them French use their bumpers as they were meant to be used...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

De Gaulle's statue at the corner of Robert F. Kennedy and Champs Elysee..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My boss and our minder, out for more foie gras. Hati angsa weh....

.