Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Was Lost....

.

... in France. In the street a band was playing....

I got to learn to sleep on flights. Virtually not sleeping on a 13-hour flight is not good. Plus if you only have time to check into the hotel at 7 am Paris time and then you are whisked to a meeting.

Wei, some of the letters in the alphabet are located differently on the keyboards here!!! At least I didn't get lost on the Metro like I did the last time I was here.

France is full Frenchmen. Ha...., and Frenchwomen. Lovely actually. The weather is a cool 8 deg C or so, so only a good jacket is required. Caught a thousand glimpses of the Eiffel Tower, went past the Elysee Palace today and took some shots of the Arche de Triomphe last night. Pardon my spelling of those places, my French is terrible. I am sick of poisson, fish that is... Aaah French girls, I must have fallen in love a thousand times these last 3 days..... Gonna get me a good meat or chicken meal tomorrow.

I can't wait to be home....

.