Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hoosten...

.

Hi there y'all, den ado kek Houston ni.....

I got to know at 3 pm on Friday that I'll be flying off the next day. Great, do that to me one more time, once is never enough with folks like you....

Tell you one thing, a 16 hour flight is no fun but that is what it takes from Bangkok to L.A. then it was a 5 hour wait at L.A. for another 2 and a half hour flight to Houston. I finally check in the hotel 32 hours after I left home.

You should see the pick-up trucks here. Even the silly Pontiac that we rented has a 3,800 cc engine. The Americans love their cars.

Gonna get me some food at Sheik's Chilli tonight. I missed my niece's Aina's bertunang, I missed the long holiday that we had because of Labour Day and Wesak day and I miss teh tarik and rice. God, I miss a lot of things, don't I, makes you wonder why I' do any travelling then.

Nak balik, nak balik!!!! Nanti dulu, enjoy sini dulu. Colorado kan ada?

.